Highlight your potential and join our team as kitchen assistant-manager. We love your profile!Send my CV
At Sesame we pride ourselves on offering a unique and revisited Asian experience to our guests since 2011. We’re looking for motivated and determined team players to join our team!
You’ll be responsible for assisting the kitchen manager with kitchen management and planification, employee and food coordination, as well as operating the kitchen during service times. You’ll also learn how to operate all kitchen stations and you’ll work closely with the rest of the team to ensure that every service is a success.
- Managing kitchen operations
- Training kitchen staff
- Supervising kitchen staff
- Planning and organizing yours and your employees’ time (prep list, cleaning list, section assignments, etc...)
- Ensuring and controlling compliance with Sesame’s quality and presentation standards
- Complying with hygiene and sanitation standards as well as health and safety rules
- Controlling quality & presentation of all dishes
- Plating the dishes quickly, making sure to respect presentation standards
- Ensuring compliance with all policies and regulations
- Control food prep
- Ensuring cleanliness and organization of the workplace and the kitchen equipment
- Receiving, storing and rotating product orders
- Preparing work schedule within Sesame standard delays
- Ensuring attendance
- Participate in the action plan & related activities
- Participating in employee evaluation
- Ensuring inventory management, as well as renewal and supply of stock
- Cleaning the workplace by following procedures
Send us your resume if you…
- Want to join a motivated and passionate team
- Have experience in cooking
- Take pride in offering the best customer experience
- Love being at the center of the action
- Have an interest in asian cuisine (a plus!)
A few of the reasons why you should work with us…
- Competitive salaries
- An evolutive career and growth opportunities in our 8 restaurants
- Flexible schedule & great work-family, work-school, work-passions balance
- A dedicated and fun team
- Free or really cheap meals!
- Paid training opportunities (where necessary)
- A gratifying work environment where respect is the priority
- A referral program
- Guaranteed fun with your team!
So, when are you joining us?
Schedule: full time
Salary: hourly wage
Work context: must be able to work standing the majority of the time and sometimes sitting. Must be able to lift heavy weights and work in a hot environment for long period of times. Must be able to manage a high stress level.
*** Please specify which restaurant you are applying to in the subject line of your email. ***